My brand-new figure setup! This is most of my collection; missing some coin figures I couldn’t fit quite well. Can you guess which figure goes in the empty spot below Godoka? c:
Also included some shots of the wall with (most of) my posters, my manga shelves, and my bed, just to get a sense of how Otaku my room really is. xP
All figures listed on my MFC profile. The Akuma Homura, Godoka, Nonon, legendary dogs and Sora art is not mine! I’ll be sure to list the artists once I figure them out!
Q:6, 42, and 43 :)
ACTUAL QUESTIONS TO ANSWER. / mild squealing
6. Do you wish to travel a lot?
Absolutely! I just recently came back from Japan, which was my first trip out of the country ever, and I had an amazing time! Experiencing a different culture and language is an unforgettable experience, and I’d like to experience it a lot more. c:
42. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Hm…While I was in Japan, I had some sort of chewy substance during a traditional-style Japanese dinner. I was originally told it was bamboo root and went with it, only to later learn it was gooey duck! Doesn’t sound all that odd hahah, but it was pretty good! Reaaaaaaally chewy!
43. How do you start a conversation?
Ahaa, I have several tactics for such a feat! If it’s with a stranger, I’ll usually pick up on some comment they make and reply back; usually I’m successful and they’ll keep talking to me. If it’s with a friend, my favorite thing to do is say something very out of the blue. That always starts a fascinating conversation, or at least gets a good laugh outta them. Now, starting conversations with someone I like…that’s usually a train wreck of thoughts and emotions ending with me shyly looking away. Luckily people find this cute and I get praised. :3
- 1: What is your name and does it mean anything?
- 2: How long have you known your best friend?
- 3: What position do you normally sleep in?
- 4: Were you a part of any “clique” in high school?
- 5: Who was your favorite teacher in high school and why?
- 6: Do you wish to travel a lot?
- 7: Did you participate in any sports while in school?
- 8: Show a sample of your handwriting:
- 9: Have you ever given blood?
- 10: Do you like the way that you grew up?
- 11: Do you like your siblings? Why or why not?
- 12: How did you meet your best friend and why did you become friends?
- 13: Name one movie that made you cry.
- 14: Do you prefer to read poetry, write poetry, or neither?
- 15: Things about someone that you find attractive?
- 16: What song are you currently listening to?
- 17: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how?
- 18: A random memory from you childhood:
- 19: Where did you grow up?
- 20: What was the last thing you watched on tv?
- 21: Do you think you’d make a good parent?
- 22: Would you like to meet any of your Tumblr friends in person?
- 22: What was the last dream you remember having?
- 23: When is your birthday?
- 24: How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 25: Do you wear glasses? If so, how long have you been wearing glasses?
- 26: What color is your hair?
- 27: Name 5 facts about your appearance:
- 28: What is your favorite soda?
- 29: What is a strange talent that you have?
- 30: How’s the weather right now?
- 31: Why did one of your friendships end?
- 32: Who do you miss right now?
- 33: Why did your last relationship end?
- 34: Are you still figuring out who you are?
- 35: Have you ever been admitted to a hospital? Why?
- 36: What is your favorite restaurant?
- 37: What is word that you always seem to spell wrong?
- 38: Would ever adopt kids?
- 39: What is your favorite kind of pizza?
- 40: What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- 41: When was the last time you got really really happy and why?
- 42: What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- 43: How do you start a conversation?
- 44: What’s a band you’ve been obsessed with lately?
- 45: Do you come from a family “of money?”
- 46: Do you have a bucket list?
- 47: What is your favorite series of books?
- 48: When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
- 49: Where do you go when you’re sad?
- 50: 5 random facts about yourself: